CAREERS ABOUT BROOKSIDE
Since 1999, Brookside Brothers has been dedicated to serving our community through residential home remodeling and construction. Through a superior quality and craftsman mindset, we make clients’ dreams for remodeling come to fruition.
Brookside is seeking a Trim Carpenter who is highly detailed while upholding safety standards. This person will be given freedom to use their creativity in producing beautiful trim work, including built-in shelving and cabinetry. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers and customers.
- Install trim according to project specifications
- Precision measuring and cutting to create a seamless finished appearance
- Coordinate with the project manager/construction superintendent and communicate progress and needs
- Keep worksite tidy and organized
- At least 5-7 years trim carpentry experience
- Cabinet install experience a bonus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Driver’s License
Salary and Benefits
- $24 – $30 per hour based on experience
- Simple IRA with matching company contributions up to 3%
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Looking for a team player with a positive attitude who enjoys working with his/her hands to complete the many aspects of residential remodeling.
- Good math aptitude
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with power tools
Must take directions from the lead carpenter and work independently. Must be able to work on job sites with various weather conditions and lift 50 lbs. Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right individual who has a proven record of good work ethic. Competitive wages and benefits including paid vacation/holidays, health insurance, and retirement plan.
From Our Valued Customers
“Working with the team at Brookside Brothers was great. Starting with the selection process they listened to my thoughts and then made some suggestions to make sure my finished project looked great. They were very flexible with the scheduling of the job and kept my house really neat and clean. They showed up when they said they would and thanks to the planning and great communication the job went off without a hitch. I loved the finished work, my house looks better than before. I will use them again.”
– Edward McFarlane